Apple Watch usually works smoothly without needing to shut down frequently. If your watch isn’t working or displaying other issues, it’s essential to take it. Learn the steps to reboot Apple Watch and the best way to make it happen.
Apple states in a Support document that shutting off the Apple Watch before switching it back on is the preferred method to start the wearable.
How to start your Apple Watch
- Hold the button on the side until you see your Power Off slider.
- Move down the Power Off slider.
- After the watch has turned off, hold and press the side button until you can see Apple’s logo. Apple logo.
- When your Apple Watch is charging, disconnect it from its charger before that. While your watch is charged, you aren’t able to restart it.
Restart the connected iPhone
Switch off the iPhone: For models with Face ID, hold and press the side and volume buttons. Then move your slider to the right. If you have models that don’t have Face ID, press and hold the top or side button for a while until the slider is displayed, then move it to the left. If you have any model, access Settings > General under General and then shut down.
Switch to the iPhone: Hold the side or top button until the Apple logo appears.
Restart Your Apple Watch
- Check to ensure that the Apple Watch is not charging, as it won’t be able to start when it’s charging.
- Hold and press and hold the Left Button to hold it until three options pop up. Three options are displayed: Power Off Medical ID and an Emergency SOS.
- Tap to turn off Power to the left.
- You’ll know your Apple Watch has shut off if the screen is dark.
- It would help if you held down on the Side Button for a second time until you can see an Apple logo.
How to force to restart Apple Watch
- If your device isn’t responding or working as it should, then a force restart may be required. Similar to a normal restart, ensure that the device is away from the charger before performing an emergency restart.
- Hold and press the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds.
- Release the buttons once the Apple logo appears.
- Next steps after the restart for Apple Watch?
- If the issue doesn’t resolve using the above steps, You can try resetting your Apple Watch and repairing it.
how to set the factory setting of the Apple Watch with or without the iPhone
If you’re having difficulty If you’re still having trouble, go to the Apple Store, Authorized Apple Service Provider, or connect via Apple support.
Thank you for taking the time to read our guide on the best way to reboot Apple Watch!