These days smartphones are becoming more fashionable, and they have come to be one of the most important gadgets that we use in our daily lives. It is not just a device to communicate, but also to store information and files. The tiny device can hold numerous types of data making it simple to keep track of every important moment of our lives.
But what happens if are unable to recover (delete) important videos stored on your Android phone that you wish to save forever, like the birthday of your child or office video, for instance.
In this post, we’ll look at some techniques and suggestions to help you retrieve deleted or lost videos on your Android smartphone, as well as some strategies to stop this from happening again.
How To Recover Permanently Deleted Videos From Android Phone Via Backup?
Many users regularly back up their data in case of need.
If you’ve also tried the same thing, these methods can help you find deleted videos from Android.
Restore Deleted Video on Android Phone from recently deleted
We all know that photos and videos you erase from the Gallery app will remain in the recently Deleted file for a specified period of duration (generally between 30 and 60 days). During that time you will have an opportunity to retrieve deleted videos and photos.
So, if the files you deleted are still stored in the Recently Deleted folder, it is easy to retrieve the deleted images and videos on the phone’s Android phone.
To recover deleted videos from an Android phone, check the Recently Deleted folder
Step 1. Open the Gallery app and tap “Albums”.
Step 2. Scroll to the bottom of the screen until you can select “Recently deleted”.
Step 3. Hold and tap on the particular video that you want to restore. After that, tap to select additional items you wish to restore.
Step 4. Tap “Restore” to restore the deleted photos and videos.
From Google Photos
Google Photos Google Photos is one of the well-known photo-sharing and storage applications developed by Google. It can securely save all the images you have within the Android phone to cloud storage and restore them whenever required. It also removes automatically backups and this can lead those who aren’t acquainted with this feature to be frightened. However, restoring images taken from Google Photos is simple.
Retrieve Lost/Deleted Videos On Android Via Google Drive
Do you regularly back up your videos and other data onto Google Drive?
If so, then you’re fortunate to be able to recover deleted videos from an Android phone, without a computer.
Follow the steps in the manner that is outlined:
- First, you need to open Google Drive on your phone and when you are required to sign in, then sign in using the account you utilized to back up.
- Here, you can view all the videos and photos that you’ve saved with Google Drive.
- Select the images and videos you want to restore
- Now, download the videos onto your mobile.
Recover deleted videos from Android phones using a computer
There are computer software tools that can be used to recover deleted photos or videos of your Android phone. The most well-known Android tools for data recovery are Dr. Fone, EaseUS MobiSaver, FoneLab, etc. With the tools mentioned above, you will be able to retrieve your deleted videos, images, and other files.
Utilizing Dr.Fone to Data Recovery (Android) software
Dr.Fone Data recovery software retrieves all kinds of files like messages, contacts calls, call history, images video, WhatsApp messages, as well as many more. Dr. Fone’s software includes over 2000 Android devices which include Samsung, HTC, Google, Sony, Motorola, LG, and more.
Here are the steps needed to retrieve lost videos on Android by using Dr.Fone Recovery tools for data
Then download and install Dr.Fone Data Recovery onto your PC.
- After installation, launch the program and it will display various actions you can perform, like recovery, transfer of data, restoring social apps, etc.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer using a USB cable before selecting an option. If you are unable to connect both devices before choosing the action, it will show an error message that reads “Connect your device to PC” on the screen.
- After connecting to the devices, go to the Recover (Recover the data on the phone) option. During this process, do not launch another Android phone management application.
- The program will begin the process of scanning through your Android phone and displays the deleted and hidden files on the screen. Choose the categories of video for recovery, then proceed to the next step.
- Check the boxes that are below the data you wish to restore onto your Android phone, and then click on the button to recover.
We hope that you’ve been able to follow the directions within this post to restore all photos deleted off your Android device using Disk Drill or another method for recovering photos. We suggest you save the page to return to it in the future or forward the file to someone who you trust to assist them to recover deleted photos before it’s far.